Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays from Lady Victoria and a Warm Welcome!

Hi all you art afficionados of SL and artists!

My name is Victoria Lenoirre and I rezzed in July 4, 2010. Independence day in the US! Yes, I am an American. I've been writing about art and admiring it in SL since I joined. Thanks to my mentor, brinda Allen and the people I've met along the way until now, I've been fortunate to be a part of the Art world in SL. I blog for UWA in SL as an art blogger. Before that, I was a Museum & Art editor with Wonderful Evenings SL Date Guides, that was how I got started. I also wrote an article for PURE magazine, not sure what's going on over there. I currently write for Levity Magazine. I worked with Cisum webzine briefly, before it shut down. I've worked as a blog manager for Palais Orleans Art Magazine and I am a blog manager for Rez SL magazine.

And lately, I've started taking pictures in SL. I have a koinup page. http://www.koinup.com/VictoriaLenoirre/works/

Also, I'm an animator in SL. I started out creating static poses in February 2010. Then several months ago, think it was September, I started doing custom animations for clients. And I've been doing custom work ever since. I just lately started created animations for AOs. It's amazing how far I've come!

I hope you've all have a wonderful Christmas holiday! Welcome to my new art blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment